• To comply with environmental legislation and to ensure the timeliness of our country.
• To Ensure measurable sustainable development in every possible field on the environment.
• To determine environmental dimensions, identify types and harms of environmental effects.
• To minimize pollution and waste and minimize the environmental impact of hazardous wastes.
• To provide continuous training to employees and subcontractors and to encourage these principles to be implemented.
• In this direction, to set goals and targets and to explain the progress by observing every year.
• These principles are to continuously improve our environmental management system in the light.
• These principles will be announced to the public by means of communication facilities and will be open to public opinion.
Management will be a continuous follower of the implementation of the environmental policies and objectives to which it is committed.