Sports Ground Coating Based On Polyurethanes
Indoor and outdoor sports grounds
- 2 mm- 3mm coating over rubber sheet. Rubber sheet thickness depends on the surface and its purpose.
- Uv resistant
- Painted pitch lines according to federations’ standarts
- Coatings directly applied by opened holes
- Surface is cleaned from dust and grease
- Surface is primed wıth polyurethane or epoxy primer
- Rubber sheets are bonded to the surface by our adhesives
- Rubber sheets are pasted
- Polyurethane slef levelling coating product is applied in two layers
- Than painted with polyurethane top coat
- And finally pitch lines are painted
Sprint and running tracks can be prepared with mixing rubber grnules to our two component polyurethane based Polinat 5008 Elastomer.